November Flyer available by clicking the link-SCA Flyer November 2017
Medical Update form:
Information Assessment form for new people
- 1st Nov Bowling Premier Bowl, Southport. £10 7:30pm.
- 6th Nov Dance with Exam Burscough British Legion, Lord St, Burscough. Session by McDonald Dance. £7 7:30pm-9pm.
- 8th Nov Boccia and New Age Kurling Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf. £7 7.30pm-9pm.
- 15th Nov Wii Night and Virtual Reality Night Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf. £7 7.30pm-9pm.
- 20th Nov Bowling Premier Bowl, Southport. £10 7:30pm.
- 22nd Nov Boccia and New Age Kurling
Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf. £7 7.30pm-9pm.
- 30th Nov Aerobics The Old People’s Club, Lord St, Burscough.
Poster by Annie one of the group.
The Sporting Challenge Talent Showcase Event.
At Burscough Legion, Lord St, Burscough.
Saturday 14th October at 7:30pm.
With guest hosts.
Sporting Challenge are a registered charity who provide social activities for 45 people with additional needs in West Lancashire.
Sporting Challenge arrange evening and weekend activities that include Ten Pin Bowling, Aerobics, Swimming and Boccia/Kurling at local Sports Centres. They provide Sessional Workers who will collect them from where they live, support the people whilst they are at the sports centres and then return them home after the activities.
Edward McCarthy Sporting Challenge Activities Co-ordinator said: “Everyone has been practicing a great deal. This is the first event we have put on like this for the public so I hope a lot of people come and show their support. It will be a memorable night.”
Contact Edward on 07971 299606 and email EdwardatEMSS@gmail.com
Edward McCarthy Support Services have been helping local charities and organisations with successful grant funding applications.
Here is an update:
- Big Lottery Award £8200 funding for new car park at Bickerstaffe Four Lane Ends Mission.
- On Organ Fund Small Project £200 towards church organ repairs for Holy Trinity Church Bickerstaffe.
- Duchy of Lancaster £1000 for McDonald Dance Academy in Burscough towards their modernisation/investment project.
- Big Lottery Award for £10,000 for a Burscough organisation towards their modernisation/investment project.
- Funding from Lancashire County Council Local Member Grants and Champion for the Elderly fir Sporting Challenge a Burscough based charity.
- Funding from the Community Foundation for Lancashire, £1000 for Sporting Challenge.
- Funding of £500 from the Bickerstaffe Educational Trust for Sporting Challenge.
- Big Lottery Award funding £10,000 for Burscough charity Timesavers.
- Funding from Duchy of Lancaster £400, funding from Community Link, Community Foundation for Lancashire £1000 and Lancashire County Council Local Member Grants for Timesavers.
Well done to all the successful organisations !