Edward McCarthy is a new owner-run business.
Edward has experience based on 12 years of work in the related areas of this new business. He has been involved in local charities since 2005, worked as a support worker since 2005. Edward has a degree in Business and Management Studies and a primary Teaching qualification. He has experience in holidays for children with diabetes and school teaching assistant work. Edward has a DBS check from September 2016.
Edward has been writing funding applications successfully since 2008 and set up websites from 2011. He has experience in local politics from his involvement from 2010. Edward is a regular church goer and has wrote funding applications for churches since 2016.
The new business offers distinct strands of work.
- Support work for adults with low level additional needs.
- Support and Coordination work for local charities.
- Website design and updating for local charities/organisations.
- Grant application writing for charities/organisations.
- Running of Sports/Youth/Community sessions.
- Payroll services.
Aims and Objectives
Edward McCarthy is set up to provide support services to the local communities in West Lancashire. Providing support work, coordination work, website design, session design and support with funding applications.